What is good website design?
Good website design is more than how it looks. Good website design includes :
- how the website functions;
- how easy it is to manage;
- the user experience;
- how easily Google can find it.
When planning good website design the first step I take is to understand what you want the website to achieve for your business. As a business might simply want a website that gets you online but with a little thought and planning a website can do a lot more than that.
All websites are built on WordPress and customised to your needs. The websites have a modern design, are user friendly and are mobile responsive. They are also built SEO ready. What this means, is the structure of the website is not just great for your visitors, but it is also easy for Google to index and start returning in Google Searches.
great website design?
My websites includes the following features:
1) Built on WordPress
Your website is built on the same platform that runs over 30% of the internet.
- WordPress platform and Divi theme
- Modern design
- Built for excellent user experience
2) Easy to Self Manage
You are not locked into relying on the designer to make tweeks to your site.
- Training tutorials provided so you can manage the site yourself or in-house in your business.
- Customised dashboard for easy management
3) Mobile Responsive
Built with tablet and mobile devices in mind because increasingly, your website will be viewed on handheld devices.
- Optimised for mobile devices
- Looks great on any device
4) SEO Ready
All websites are ready for search engine optimisation.
- Well structured
- Submitted to Google Analytics
- Submitted to Google Search Console
- Ready for SEO
I’m ready when you are! A beautiful responsive website is just one click away.